At 13 weeks, Ben is sure that is a faucet dripping from the upper left corner of my uterus.To recap- earlier in the week, we were in a car crash. I was driving, Ben was sleeping. We were heading down to Morro Bay for a color consultation, and stuck in morning commute traffic. 'Slow down, speed up' turned into 'slam on the brakes', and the next thing I knew, we had crashed into the mini van infront of us.
The airbags went off, the crumple zone crumpled, and our car was stuck in the middle of the freeway. I was freaked out that something had happened to the fetus. Tow truck towed us to the auto body shop, and our neighbor Susie came to retrieve us. We walked to Alta Bates to check on the little one, and all was fine. It even bent its knee for us, which was thrilling.
And speaking of thrilled, Ben took the opportunity to purchase us another vehicle which will stop on a dime and keep baby safe. Not to mention that it goes really fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Yay, a comment from you!