Friday, May 7, 2010

4 weeks to go!

getting big, feeling puffy, folks!
but so darn excited to meet this little thing squirming around inside me....

This was taken last week at the family baby shower. I managed to squeeze my feet into normal sandals after giving in to compression hose.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say how wonderful the 3 of you look?! I'm so excited to have you join the ranks of us "parents". Having a child as part of your family is the most wonderful experience ever!! You realize what is really important, and rediscover the joys of every day life that you've just been breezing through for awhile without noticing. Please keep us posted on when you go into labor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Lisa! i'm getting really excited myself.
    i can't wait to see what kind of world this opens our eyes to....

    ReplyDelete

Yay, a comment from you!