I'm sure you all have to deal with this in some capacity, so let me ask your advice.
We love that everyone is so excited about Nina. No doubt about it. But when someone comes to visit, wants to help out by offering to make us a meal, then leaves crud on the counters and all the dirty dishes for us to do after they leaves, it's just not helpful.
Any tactful way to let this repeat visitor know we don't need -more- work?
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Speak up my dear... VERY LOUDLY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh dear! I got your message about this and I've been trying to think of some good advice to you. You really don't need THAT kind of "help" from family, that's for sure! You want to get the message across without offending. My best advice would be to have BEN deal with HIS family, YOU deal with YOURS. I think it would come across better coming from him. Good luck! :)
ReplyDelete