Sunday, March 14, 2010

Obligatory bathing suit shot

I went to visit my dear friend Kaycee in Kauai this past week-living it up as best I can before everything changes drastically. (Just 2 1/2 months to go!)
We had one sunny day, and spent the afternoon at the beach. While I have this belly, I figured I would live it up and parade around in a skimpy bikini. Should have known better. I had borrowed my sister's bikini top, but was "busting" out of it from all angles and lost the courage to reveal myself in public. Thank goodness Kaycee had an alternative top solution.

The rest of my visit, it rained cats, dogs, and large roosters (of which there are plenty on the island). So we did art projects (post on my Hue blog)

I had a blast, and can't wait to return as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay, a comment from you!